Friday, June 28, 2013

Photo Friday - Through Greg's Lens


I know I missed last Friday and even though I have chose to amend my schedule for Photo Fridays I do feel that I should be posting a little extra this week and so I have two themes in this post. Also, I am sorry to be posting this so late in the day.

Theme One:
Through Greg's Lens
I have a small collection of photos that Greg took over the last week to share with you. I always enjoy handing over the camera so I can see the things that my children find photo-worthy. It is neat to see the world through a child's eyes. So here goes...

When in doubt, photograph the TV
Even if it is off.


A fuzzy kitty is always a good subject.

And what kid doesn't make sure he has a funny face photo taken?

Small toys on the carpet...

and on the counter...

scenic photos....


This is Greg's Lens!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, and always read them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...