Saturday, February 23, 2013

Waiting for Meara

Getting all the little baby things in order
So, we are about 2 weeks away from Meara's due date and I have been getting very uncomfortable. Really hoping that means she is ready to come out now.
The nesting has definitely begun. The nursery is all put together, hospital bag is packed, even an overnight bag ready for the boys. We are ready, so come on Meara, come meet your family.

Look at all that pink!
With all the nesting, you might think I would be finished that crochet blanky I started before she was even conceived or making a few more of those oh so cute cloth diapers. I have always been one to start a project, time to make myself finish a few.

But I still say I can't sew, I just love the fold-over elastic, it's so easy.
And I am good at faking knowing how to crochet.
But the nesting is definitely full force over here. Even Dan, and his hysterical pregnancy are getting in the groove. Too much food in the fridge (he wont stop cooking).

Well, I am going to get back to nesting, soon I will have baby photos to share (Christmas ones too, oops)
Megan







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, and always read them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...